THE BANDWAGON Festival Bus to Wanderland
LIVE MUSIC TOUR
On the eve of Wanderland, we’ll take you to the city’s live music venues to get a taste of Manila’slocal indie scene. The live music tour features:
- A specially curated line up by 12 Monkeys Music Hall & Pub just for THE BANDWAGON
- Interaction with well known local musicians
VINYL RECORD STORE TOUR
The morning after, we will bring you on a vinyl record store tour of the metro – from the obscure hole in the wall shop to the bustling record store in one of the country’s largest malls.
- Discover rare, old school Manila sounds on vinyl at Tres Kuleros Records.
- Get your caffeine fix (on the house!) from Satchmi while you take a break from record shopping
- Learn from record store owners and fellow vinyl enthusiasts the basics of starting your own record collection
To cap off the road trip, we will head down to the Wanderland Camp with all your newfound music buddies to enjoy Manila’s Premier Music and Arts Festival! Kid Cudi, this year’s hip hop headliner is flanked by a promising bunch of indie pop and rock outfits – Augustana, RAC, Lewis Watson, The Jungle Giants, Youngblood Hawke. Supported by a talented set of local musicians – Hale, Kate Torralba, Sinyma and Wanderband 2015 winners, The Strange Creatures. For more information and line up details, check out www.wanderlandfestival.com
With a seat on THE BANDWAGON, you get:
- Priority Entry
- Chances to win Meet & Greet Passes, Festival Merchandise and After Party Invites
- To enjoy the festival with your new-found fellow music enthusiasts and be part of the larger Wanderland community
ONBOARD LIVE MUSIC
Fresh from The Esplanade’s Rocking the Region Series in Singapore, Birdforms will perform a live, stripped down set onboard THE BANDWAGON.
Birdforms is an indie, electronic collaboration between musicians Nicholas Lazaro (Twin Lobster, Moonwlk), Kara Chung and Pat Sarabia (Wilderness, Peryodiko).
Any tour would be better with a guide, and on THE BANDWAGON, we have Francis Brew Reyes, one of the Philippines most recognizable and respected music mavens. With his years in the local music scene as both musician and radio personality, we’re sure Francis will never run out of interesting stories to tell on this musical journey.
FRANCIS BREW REYES
Guitarist (The Dawn, Peso Movement), Music Writer (Yahoo Ph), live music photographer, music arranger/ composer. Former musical director for the iconic nu107.
Facebook.com/FrancisBrewReyes | 22k followers
Twitter @francisbrew | 21 k followers
Instagram @francisbrew | 2 k followers
THE BANDWAGON Festival Bus to Urbanscapes 2014
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
4:00 PM - 11:30 PM PHT
- Market! Market! McKinley Parkway, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
Early Bird (Limited tickets) SOLD OUT PHP6,900.00 Standard (without Wanderland Festival Ticket) SOLD OUT PHP1,900.00 On site (without Wanderland Festival Ticket) SOLD OUT PHP2,400.00 Standard - Ticket includes Wanderland Festival Ticket SOLD OUT PHP7,400.00 On site - Ticket includes Wanderland Festival Ticket SOLD OUT PHP7,900.00
- Venue Address
- Market! Market! McKinley Parkway, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig Philippines